Note Holding LTD provides the opportunity to extend their activities in Cyprus, giving them the ability to have advisory and accounting tracking and organization.
Cyprus offers a number of advantages for setting up a company such as the reduction of tax rates, global profile and potential extroversion, low accounting costs, easy management of the company, reduced business risk, low capital and more.
The process of founding – setting up an LTD in Cyprus is ideal for all of all business activities such as investment companies, shipping companies, companies providing services, online stores, participatory companies – holding companies, imports – exports inside and outside the E.U. and more
Highlights for fiscal and legal framework in Cyprus are:
- Cyprus is a member of the EU, and therefore the company is considered European and NOT offshore
- Invoices issued by Cyprus Companies are normally recognized in all EU countries including Greece and are not subject to VAT because community trades with countries – state members of EU.
- The taxation of corporate profits is 12.5 %.
- There is no dividend tax on distributed profits
- There are large annual depreciation rates
- There are 50 double tax avoidance agreements signed between Bulgaria and other countries, including Greece
Our services are provided by trusted partners of our company, always within the framework of legality, with responsibility and respect for commercial law, the Greek and foreign tax laws.